File created using duckX is not opening

I created a docx file and written some content using duckX…
After that I am trying to open the file using “ShellExecute” but I am presented with error saying “Word found unreadable content in document.docx”.

I have office365 installed in my box, can you please help me understand the reason behind this.

If you’re unable to open a file created using DuckX, a library for creating Word (.docx) files, there could be several reasons behind this. Here are some general solutions to consider:

**File Corruption: The file you’re trying to open may be corrupted. If the file was not saved properly or if there was a system failure while saving, the file may be incomplete or damaged. Unfortunately, if the file is corrupted, it may be difficult or even impossible to retrieve its contents.
2. Incompatible Software: Ensure that you are using a software that can open .docx files. Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, UltraEdit Crack and Google Docs are some examples of applications that can open .docx files. If you are already using a compatible software, try updating it to the latest version.
3. Incorrect Usage of DuckX: You may have used the DuckX library in an incorrect way while creating the file. Check your code to ensure that you have followed the correct syntax and procedure to create the file. The official DuckX documentation could be a useful resource for this.
4. File Permissions: If the file is on a network or external drive, there could be permission issues preventing you from opening the file. You might need to modify the permissions on the file or folder containing the file to allow yourself access.

> Here’s a more specific solution you can try:

1. If you have access to the code used to create the file, you can try to debug it. Run the code in debug mode and check if there are any exceptions or errors being thrown during the file creation process.
  2. If the DuckX library was recently updated, there could be changes in the API which have not been reflected in your code. Verify your code against the library’s updated documentation.
  3. You can also create a simple .docx file using DuckX, without adding any complex elements. If this new file opens correctly, the problem could be with a specific feature you’re using in your original file.

Remember to regularly backup your important files to prevent data loss in case of file corruption. Also, while working on your code, it’s always a good idea to have error handling mechanisms in place to prevent the program from failing without any explanation.